Modes of Admissions
|Mechanical Engineering||60||4 years|
|Civil Engineering||60||4 years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||4 years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30||4 years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60||4 years|
- Admission Cell Cell: 9793696147
- Prof. Mutturaj. R. A Cell: 9793696147
- Prof. Ashwini . P
- Prof. Madhu . J
- Prof. Vidyarani. G
The minimum qualification for admission is passing in 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent qualifying examination from an institution recognized by State/Central Government with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology as one of the optional subjects. English as one of the language of study is compulsory. There are minimum marks fixed for entrance test. Hence all candidates who have taken the entrance test will find a place in the merit list as per their performance.
Two years Pre-University Course examinations conducted by Karnataka State Pre-University Board.
Two Year Intermediate examinations conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board or any other equivalent examination thereto. Candidates who have completed Diploma with Minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the final year examination are also eligible to take the admission for the course.
In case of SC / ST students, the minimum percentage of marks for admission is relaxed by 10 %
A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Programming / Computer Science / Computer Application as one of the subject at the 10+2 of the Degree level Passed any Examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
In case of SC/ST students, the minimum percentage of marks for admission is relaxed by 5%
Note: All admissions are subject to the approval from the affiliated university and the Govt. of Karnataka..
Walk In Enquiries
Step 1: Visit us on campus and meet Counselors.
Step 2: Choose Program/Course
Step 3: Our couselors shall check if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Step 4: Offer of Admission.
Step 5: Payment of fee.
Step 6: Start your Program/Course
- Student appears for an entrance exam (Pertaining to the particular program).
- Student has to meet the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Board/University.
- The Board/University evaluates the student and ranks the student based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- The Board/University conducts an online/single window counseling where in the student is allotted the course/college as per merit.
- The student pays the specified fee to the Board/University
- Once the allotment is done, the student has to visit the college and complete the admission formalities. The student also has to pay the remainder of the fee, if any, at the college.